Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Monthly Self Portraits

 I hope everyone's school year is off to a great start!  I forget how exhausting the beginning of the year is, so excuse this short post.  But I love this idea and wanted to share! Each year I put together a memory book for my students.  One of my favorite things to include in this book is  "monthly self portraits."  At the beginning of each month I have the students write his/ her name and draw a self portrait.  It is amazing the progress made by the end of the year.  It is a very simple page:






This is something that could definitely be adapted for several grade levels.  I just love being able to see the progress!!!

I haven't quite figured out how to include a document for download yet :(. If you would like the pdf of these, just email and I will send them to you!  As soon as things settle down at school, it is my goal to figure out how to include a document in my posts!!

-Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment