Tuesday, July 31, 2012

AAAAHHHHH!


Whew I feel a little better now!  I'm getting to that point of summer vacation where I just don't think I will be ready.  I have lots of things still on my to do list.  My room is however slowly, but surely coming together.  I have changed some things around and added some great Pinterest finds ;).  One of my favorite Pinterest projects has to be my reading bench-



Well guess how excited I was to find these at Target for $3.  I am a labeling and organizing fool, so these are perfect for me.  They clip right on the handle of the fabric totes in my bench!



 I promise to post a tour very soon- we have Kindergarten Connection next week so you can expect some pics then!

I also wanted to use this post to give a shout out to some people that make my job so much easier! We all already know my sister is one of them, but besides her I also work with some other incredibly talented people.  I am so lucky to have an amazing Kindergarten team.  They are so good about sharing their hard work and creativity; I would be more than lost without them. Another person I am blessed to work with is Christie from First Grade Fever.  And yes she is as talented and sweet as it seems!  I am using several of her creations in my room this year.  I just love her Bright Dots Classroom Kit which you can read more about here.

-Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Thank you sooooo much-you are too sweet girl! Can't wait to see your awesome classroom!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete